UFO Roundup/UFOINFO LogoUFO Roundup/UFOINFO Logo

Volume 5
Number 19
May 11 2000

Editor: Joseph Trainor

UFO Roundup and the UFOINFO site are operated on a "Not For Profit" basis. You can help to keep UFO Roundup operating by making a donation.


Last week saw another rash of Chupacabra attacks in Chile. Eyewitnesses also sighted two weird humanoid creatures, said to be Chupacabras, near the city of Concepcion,located 300 kilometers (180 miles) south of Santiago de Chile, the national capital.

The new round of Chupacabra incidents began Wednesday, April 12, 2000 in the small town of Tucapel, in Bio Bio province just east of Concepcion. Witnesses reported that "a large bunch of dried brambles were crushed by a strange luminous phenomenon."

On Saturday, April 29, 2000, Jose Ismael Pino, 59, a farm worker employed at the Esperance Ranch two kilometers (one mile) east of Huepil, near Tucapel, had a face-to-face meeting with the Chupacabra.

Leaving the barn at 8 p.m., Pino explained, "There was a large bull running wild. I was walking along when I saw something, and I thought that was it. 'Hey, damned bull!' I shouted, and then I saw that it wasn't. It hardly moved. It just stood there, looking at me. It stood about 1.5 meters (four feet) tall, like a big monkey, with long clawed arms, enormous fangs protruding from its mouth, as well as a pair of wings. I was so scared I turned and ran back for the hounds. I set them all loose and let them chase after 'The Bird.' Cachorro (one of the dogs--J.T.) came back with a bloodstained neck."

"Pino's boss, Jorge Venegas, owner of the 75-acre farm, carries a loaded shotgun on his shoulder."

"Venegas, on his part, lets his employees leave early, since they are fearful of walking around at night, and he himself since the night of the luminous phenomena in Tucapel, has slept with his shotgun beside him."

"'We don't know what we're dealing with here. I'm not so concerned about the attacks on the animals, but I have two children, 12 years old and 15 years old, and I'm not going to let anything happen to them. In fact, right now I'm going to get a floodlight to see at night, in case something weird shows up,' explained the planter, hefting the shotgun to his right shoulder."

Farms in the Huepil-Tucapel area "were affected by the alleged predator, which killed four sheep on one farm and a cow on another."

However, not everybody believes that the the Chupacabra is the culprit. The manager of the Raul Perez farm told the newspaper Cronica, "Years ago, we had a (wild) dog problem. They managed to kill 70 sheep one single night, but we gave it no further importance at the time."

On Tuesday night, May 2, 2000, Carabineros (Chile's national police--J.T.) from the cuartel (barracks) in Santa Fe reported that "eight sheep, all of them pregnant, had been attacked by an unknown animal, which had left them half-dead, making it necessary to put them down."

The attacks were "blamed on wild dogs. Subofficer Alviro Valdebenito of the Santa Fe barracks further added that a characteristic of these dogs is that they are barkless."

Lt. Walter Koch of the Huepil Carabineros stated, "No, there were no reports about it (Chupacabra--J.T.) whatever. We don't even have pumas in this sector, and only in the pre-Cordillera ranges will you find foxes. The only predator of the type we've had are Siberian dogs which have feasted on some chickens."

"Carlos Villalobos, a schoolteacher in Huepil, said, 'I think it's linked to some unknown life-form, possibly alien in origin, but the authorities take the position of not acknowledging it, and they are probably very justified, since a collective panic situation could be unleashed.'"

The Chupacabra attacks continued without letup.

On Wednesday, May 3, 2000, "at 1:30 a.m., professor Liliana Romero Castillo slept soundly in her apartment located at Laguna Redonda in Concepcion, when she was awakened by the barking of the five stray puppies she had picked up some time earlier." The Puppies were living "in the building courtyard with Black, her large, fierce mastiff."

"'I crouched and looked through the window. The puppies were whining, and Black had cowered against the wall and was motionless. I could see the back of what appeared to be an immense man, standing more than two meters (6 feet, 8 inches) tall. The shoulder blades were split, as if he had wings. Its attitude (posture--J.T.) recalled that of a person choking another. That was my impression,' said Sra. Romero."

"Concerned that a crime was taking place in her garden, she woke her husband, who gave the matter little attention. 'I'm not getting up,' he said, half-asleep."

Sra. Romero returned to the window to get another look at the creature, but by then it was gone.

"The following day (Thursday, May 4, 2000) Liliana sent her children out to buy groceries at the local store. using a shortcut located behind their building. Upon their return, they told their mother that they had seen 'a dead dog'" in the alleyway.

Liliana asked her husband to check, and he returned saying that a wooly, beige-colored dog was lying on the ground with two puncture marks in the throat."

'I don't know if I might be in a suggestive state,' he said, 'But it had two deep holes in its jugular (vein), about the size of a Bic pen, separated by five centimeters between them. What impressed me the most was the way the body was completely bloodless and was as light as a feather. The dog was incredibly wooly (furry--J.T.) and in fact I had to move the fur to see the puncture marks.'"

Summoned by Liliana, a team of Carabineros arrived at the crime scene and took custody of the dog's body. They loaded the dog into a black plastic garbage bag and "ordered the family to remain silent, so as not to panic the local residents."

"'But I'm scared,' Liliana said, 'Since I have very young children, and I'm afraid that whatever was there will come back.'"

The Carabineros took the dead dog to the First Comissariat in Concepcion so it could be autopsied by pathologists.

The same day, May 4, 2000, "35 dead birds were found on a ranch 12 kilometers (7 miles) from Pucon on the road leading to the village of Caburuga. The animal attacks, attributed to the mythical Chupacabras, presented the same characteristics as the earlier attacks. (See UFO Roundup, volume 5, number 17 for details) since the dead chickens had cuts and scratches on different parts of their bodies.."

Capt. Roberto Saldivia, deputy chief of the Pucon Carabineros, "confirmed that the animals were found dead in a pen, without a single drop of blood in them."

"Cesar Hidalgo, regional director of Servicio Agricola y Ganado (Chile's Agricultural and Livestock Service--J.T.). explained that SAG professionals were at the scene" in Caburuga and would investigate further. (See the Chilean newspapers Cronica of Concepcion for May 2, 2000; El Sur for May 5, 2000, "Mysterious Nocturnal Apparition in Building Courtyard--Dead Dog Found Later" by Carlso Saso Prieto; and Orbe for May 5, 2000, "Further Chupacabras Attacks." Muchas gracias a Scott Corrales, auto de los libros Chupacabras and Other Mysteries y Forbidden Mexico, Gloria Coluchi y Ricardo Concha para esas historias.)


Two mysterious metal spheres fell to Earth in South Africa's West Cape province last week.

The first incident took place on Thursday, April 27, 2000 at a vineyard near Worcester, West Cape province, about 70 kilometers (42 miles) northeast of Capetown.

The sphere weighed 30 kilograms *70 pounds) and "was on fire," according to vineyard owner Pieter Viljoen.

"Viljoen said, 'My staff said they had led two hogs out of the garden when they saw a shining ball fall into the vineyard. It was too hot to touch for 30 minutes. But when it cooled, I loaded it into my truck, and the (West-Beaumont) police have taken it for analysis.'"

"A police spokesman said, 'The witnesses said it was white-hot when it landed. It appears to be solid iron and there is a section that contains bolts. I don't know what it could be.'"

The second object crashed in Durbanville, near Worcester. "The second was described as large, oval, measuring 1 to 1.5 meters (3 to 4 feet) in length and weighing 100 kilograms (233 pounds).."

"Both impacts were preceded by an explosion. In both cases, the witnesses stated that the impacts were preceded by a double detonation."

According to Louis Visser, a spokesman for South Africa's Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the spheres were taken to D.F. Malan Airport near Capetown and flown to Pretoria, the national capital, for analysis.

The government of South Africa has asked NASA for assistance in identifying the mysterious objects. (See the South African newspaper The Star for May 1, 2000, "Cape 'UFOs' to be flown to Pretoria for analysis," and the Daily Telegraph for May 2, 2000, "South Africa alerts NASA as large metal balls fall from sky.")

(Editor's Comment: I have to wonder if these metal spheres have anything to do with the UFO seen over George, South Africa two weeks ago. See UFO Roundup, volume 5, number 17.)


The USA's first crop circles of the year 2000 were found in Milan Tennessee (population 7,600) last week. A cattle mutilation was also reported in the vicinity.

According to cerealogist Nancy Talbott, the crop circles were formed in a field of winter wheat about a half-mile outside of Milan during the early morning hours of Monday, April 24, 2000, "probably about 3 a.m."

"The witness's ten-year-old daughter and a 'sleepover' friend were awakened at about 3 a.m. by a weird humming noise," Ms. Talbott reported, "There were no windows in the room they were sleeping in, so it is not known whether there was light phenomena associated" with the humming.

"A family dog, which had been sleeping on the mother's bed, also howled around this time."

"At about 7 a.m. on Monday morning, the witness opened the front door" and saw a large crop formation "in the field opposite her front door. She and a stepson went to the field briefly and found around 10 circles and associated pathways, at least one circle that was ringed, another circle that had occurred around an electricity (utility) pole in the middle of the field."

"They did not explore the whole formation because there were many snakes in the field, including copperheads and water moccasins (poisonous snakes of the region-- J.T.)

"After entering the field, both the witness and her stepson felt 'pain' in their legs." They also reported feeling "'light-headed' and unusually fatigued all of the week after being in the field."

"A crop duster told her later he had seen another crop circle in the Milan area and 'another small circle located immediately behind her mobile home.'"

"No aerial photos have yet been taken of the crop formations."

On April 17, 2000, the witness reportedly told Ms. Talbott, "There was a dead cow lying in a driveway about a half-mile from her home and that there seemed to be very peculiar cuts on the animal."

Milan is on Tennesee Highway 79 approximately 110 miles (176 kilometers) northeast of Memphis. (Many thanks to Nancy Talbott of BLT Research and Paul Anderson of Circles Phenomena Research-Canada for this report.)


Thousands of curiosity-seekers descended on the village of Villaspeciosa on Sardinia, a large island in the Mediterranean Sea adjacent to Italy. when a giant crop circle appeared there last week.

The crop circle appeared in a field of grain on the outskirts of Villaspeciosa on Tuesday, May 2, 2000. It was discovered by farm worker Pietro Pudda, 62, and Giovanni Casti, 61, the owner of Ridda Izza farm.

The crop circle measured 30 meters (100 feet) in diameter nd consisted of three concentric circles. The "lay-down" pattern of the grain stalks differed in each ring. The stalks of the outer ring lay perfectly flat in one direction; the stalks of the next ring pointed in the opposite direction, and the stalks of the inner ring pointed in the same direction as the outer ring. The inner ring was approximately 12 meters (40 feet) in diameter.

The farm was visited by a platoon of Carabineri (Italy's national police--J.T.) who took photographs and questioned Casti and Pudda. The Carabineri were from the barracks at Decimomanno.

Pudda said, "I have never seen such a strange thing in the grain before."

The case is being investigated by ufologist Antonio Cuccu of the Centro Italiano di Studi Ufologici (CISU). (Grazie a Antonio Cuccu per questo rapporto.)


On Tuesday, March 14, 2000, at 10:52 p.m., Gary Mugan was listening to the radio at his home in Ballinteer, a suburb of Dublin, the capital of Ireland, when he spotted a strange glow in the sky.

"I saw a light green glowing object, cylindrically shaped," Gary reported, "It passed over my house and paused momentarily. I was listening to my radio and it stopped. It took off at amazing speed over the mountains. There was no sound."

Gary estimated that the UFO was "a green cylinder about 40 feet (12 meters) long" and "flew at about 50 miles per hour (80 kilometers per hour)" and took off at the speed of a supersonic jet.

Afterward, he added, "I rang up a local radio talk show and told them about it." The radio station was 104.4 FM in Dublin. (Email Form Report)


On Tuesday, May 2, 2000, at 11:10 p.m., five people were at Valley View overlooking Diablo, Nevada, near Tropicana, when they spotted three strange illuminated objects in the sky.

The UFOs were "approximately 80 to 85 degrees east of north" and were "three star-like objects that were 70 degrees above the horizon. Objects circled, merged, formed triangles and other geometric shapes, hovered and performed extraordinary aerodynamic feats not associated with any aircraft I have ever heard of."

"Another very strange object crossed our field of view at the same time. It appeared to be a great building with no lights. Very, very large. The object was only a small shade lighter than the background sky. It took maybe 30 seconds to cross the sky from south to north approximately 70 degrees up from the horizon to the east of us."

The witness, Herb D., added, "I would like to add that I am a sceptic with this UFO stuff and will believe when a UFO lands in my backyard and an alien shakes my hand." (Many thanks to Steve Wilson Sr. for forwarding this report.)


On Wednesday, May 3, 2000, at 2 a.m., "an extremely fast flying object from the south headed due north, passing through the controlled airspace near Hobby Airport" in South Houston, Texas (population 14,207).

"Our best guess is that this object appeared to be at about 5,000 feet in altitude or more. The vehicle had a very bright white strobe light centered in the bottom. It traveled in a straight line and a flat line *trajectory--J.T.) not one as typical of a falling space rock.."

"The pulsing light could be seen as the vehicle approached and as it departed. There was no sonic boom or noise--zero! The vehicle crossed the sky from horizon to horizon in under five seconds, far too fast to even attempt getting a picture." (Many thanks to Steve Wilson Sr. for forwarding this report.)


On Monday, April 24, 2000, Winston B. reports, "One of the guys at work, who's into astronomy," was on the road making a delivery "when he noticed a strange light in the night sky" over Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (population 320,000), a large city located 47 miles (78 kilometers) southwest of Toronto.

"As it flew over, he saw three lights in formation. Like satellites. No noise. They were in a triangular pattern moving across the night sky simultaneously-- most likely in a polar orbit--past Polaris (the North Star--W.B.) and fading out fast after moving through that stretch of sky."

The lights were "spread out considerably," he added, but retained their triangular formation at all times. (Many thanks to Aaron Warner for forwarding this report.)


The United Nations Mission in Sierra Leone (UNAMSIL) is on the verge of collapse after UN peacekeepers, also known as "Blue Helmets" began surrendering en masse to rebel forces led by Foday Sankoh.

The Security Council sent UNAMSIL to the West African nation in December 1999 to impose a peace settlement between the central government and Gen. Sankoh's Revolutionary United Front (RUF).

On May 1, UNAMSIL consisted of 7,223 troops and 259 military observers from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kirghizstan, Malaysia. Mali, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand, UK, Tanzania, Uguguay and Zambia. The contingent also included 11 UN police and 512 UN civilian workers.

The crisis began Wednesday, May 2, 2000, when RUF guerrilla soldiers engaged UN Blue Helmets from Kenya in a firefight in Makeni, about 200 kilometers (120 miles) west of Freetown, the national capital. RUF forces killed seven Blue Helmets and captured 60 others.

"In response, the UN planners are trying to rush in three battalions--more than 2,000 troops--from India, Jordan and Bangladesh that were already slated to serve in Sierra Leone."

UNAMSIL sent 208 Blue Helmets from Zambia to counter-attack in Makeni. But the UN battalion folded like an accordion.

UN spokesman Fred "Eckhard said 208 Zambian peacekeepers were captured by the RUF Thursday while traveling to the town of Makeni to reinforce Kenyan peacekeepers who had come under attack."

"The rebels also seized 24 UN workers in the town of Kailahun, while a contingent of more than 100 Nigerian peacekeepers were detained but later released 'minus their weapons' near the town of Kmpua, Eckhard said."

By Friday, May 5, 2000, UNAMSIL troop strength had reached 8,000 men. But Blue Helmet desertions continued. Another 100 peacekeepers surrendered to the RUF, turning in their blue helmets, automatic rifles and heavy weapons. "Rebel soldiers have now taken over 300 UN hostages, commandeered 13 armored vehicles and confiscated hundreds of UN weapons and uniforms, officials said."

Gen. Sankoh began an advance on Freetown. His RUF forces captured the town of Lunsar, 45 miles (77 kilometers) northeast of Freetown and by afternoon had reached Masiaka.

On Sunday, May 6, 2000, President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah closed all churches, mosques and other places of worship in Freetown.

President Kabbah "went on national radio Sunday to say that he was 'disappointed' with the way some UN forces had 'capitulated' to rebel troops. 'But we haven't yet reached the stage where we believe the UN is incapable of fulfilling its mandate' for peacekeeping in Sierra Leone, Kabbah said."

Spearheaded by the captured UN armor, a column of 1,000 RUF soldiers continues to advance on the capital. Sankoh's entire troop strength is estimated to between 5,000 and 10,000 men.

"The UN Security Council was called into emergency session for a briefing on Sierra Leone." French diplomat "Bernard Miyet, the UN undersecretary for peacekeeping (top UN Globocop--J.T.) was set to arrive in Sierra Leone on Tuesday to boost troop morale." (See the Duluth, Minn. News-Tribune for May 4, 2000, "U.N. seeks to reinforce Sierra Leone peace force," page 5A; May 6, 2000, ""U.N. peacekeepers surrender to rebels in Sierra Leone," page 4A; and May 7, 2000, "Rebels near Sierra Leone capital, add U.N. hostages,: [age 10A. Also USA Today for May 8, 2000, "Americans told to leave Sierra Leone," page 7-A)

(Editor's Comment: Well, I guess it just isn't people in the USA who are somewhat less than enchanted with the globalists and their New World Order.)

from the UFO Files...


Fifty five years ago, on April 30, 1945, just before 4 p.m., a gunshot rang out in the Feuhrerbunker in Berlin, signalling the end of the Third Reich and the moustached fellow who served as its prophet-emperor.

Our story begins with what, under other circumstances, might have been a happy occasion--the wedding of Adolf Hitler and his longtime mistress Eva Braun. Following the reception, just after midnight on April 30, "with a faraway expression," Hitler "went down the hall, shaking hands. Several said a few words, but he did not answer, moving his lips inaudibly."

Then the couple went to bed.

After awakening later in the morning, Hitler conferred with his SS adjutant Otto Gunsche, his servant Heinz Linge,and his chauffeur Erich Kempka. Gunsche brought cyanide capsules to the anteroom that served as the Feuhrer's makeshift office, and Hitler had him feed one to his pet Alsatian dog.

Curiously, Hitler, who loved dogs, showed no emotion as he watched the animal die during the next hour. He seemed only interested in how long the cyanide took to take effect.

(Editor's Comment: A strange reaction for someone planning to use cyanide on himself.)

"Late in the forenoon, the military conference took place as usual. Hitler received the information that the Soviet (Russian) forces had by now occupied the Tiergarten, Potsdamer Platz and the subway in the Volkstrasse, in the immediate vicinity of the chancellery (and the bunker--J.T.) Then he ordered the delivery of 200 liters of gasoline."

At 2 p.m., Hitler received Generals Burgdorf and Krebs, Nazi Party Secretary Martin Bormann and propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and advised them to "break out the best way you can--in small groups."

Then he had a very strange conversation with his personal pilot, Hans Baur.

"As they clasped hands, Baur begged him to escape by plane to Argentina, to Japan, or to one of the Arab countries, where his anti-Semitism had made him such staunch friends. But the Feuhrer would not have it."

"You must have the courage to face the consequences," Hitler told Baur, "I am ending my earthly stay. I know that by tomorrow millions of people will curse me, but Fate wanted it that way."

(Editor's Comment: Interesting choice of words on Hitler's part. Why did he say "earthly stay" instead of "life?" Was he speaking of himself in a religious sense as the Teutonic Messiah? Or was he planning to flee into space?)

And that was the last anyone saw of Hitler until the fatal gunshot two hours later.

Between 2:30 and 3 p.m., "the phone rang. It was Gunsche again. 'I need two hundred liters of gasoline immediately,' he said huskily. Kempka thought it was some kind of joke and wanted to know why he needed so much. Gunsche could not tell him on the phone. 'I want it at the entrance of the Feuhrerbunker without fail.'"

Note that it was Gunsche and not Hitler who made this phone call, even though it was Hitler himself who originally ordered the gasoline. Why didn't Hitler pick up the phone?

Because he was no longer in the bunker?

Just before 4 p.m., "Traudl Junge was telling the Goebbels children a fairy story to keep them from going downstairs when a shot echoed through the damp concrete. Young Helmut (Goebbels) thought it was an enemy bomb and said, 'Bull's-eye!'"

At this point there are wildly varying versions of what happened. Gunsche said he was in the conference room with Goebbels and Bormann when he heard the shot, and they rushed to the anteroom with Goebbels in the lead.

But Rattenhuber, commander of Hitler's SS guards, claimed that Gunsche was already in the anteroom when he arrived.

One version has Hitler and wife Eva sitting together on the bloodstained couch. But Kempka's first words when he walked in were "Where's Eva?"

Other versions had Hitler shot in the right temple, in the left temple, or in the mouth. Hitler lying slumped back in the couch. Hitler pitched forward with his face at rest on the coffee table.

Never was there a more confused crime scene.

The most common version goes like this: "the Feuhrer on the couchh, sprawled face down across a low table, and Eva, slumped over the armrest, her lips slightly closed in death, discolored by cyanide. Her dress was wet (my emphasis--J.T.)

Most homicide detectives, upon viewing this crime scene, would have turned to Gunsche and said, "Why did you kill him?"

Someone got shot. But was it Hitler?

Flash forward fifty-five years to May 9, 2000, and an exhibition in Moscow. "The object now ensconced on black velvet under glass at Russia's State Archives is believed to be all that remains of the 20th Century's most evil person--Adolf Hitler."

"But the scrap of bone on display is hardly inspiring, small with jagged edges, signs of charring and an obvious bullet hole. The Russians also have four fragments of Hitler's jaw, whose dental work was used to make the identification."

The Russians found Hitler's dental records in the office of his personal physician, Dr. Theodore Morell, in Berlin. This helped to identify the remains.

Flash back to 1945--"Rattenhuber ordered the bodies to be taken (of Hitler and Eva) to be taken into the courtyard. There he had the gasoline poured over them and invited the mourners to come up. No sooner had they assembled than Russian shelling drove them back to the bunker entrance. Hitler's SS adjutant Otto Gunsche thereupon tossed a burning rag upon both corpses, and when the leaping flames swathed the bodies, everyone stood at attention and gave the Nazi salute."

It's possible that Hitler might have faked his own death. It seems strange that Eva's body was "slumped over the armrest," as if someone had dropped it there. And why did she spill that Tokay wine on her dress?

Suppose Hitler had decided earlier to fake his own death. It would have been a simple matter for the SS to find a "double" for the Feuhrer among the thousands of prisoners in the Nazi concentration camps. Then the SS would have pulled a switch at Dr. Morell's office, substituting the double's dental records for Hitler's genuine chart.

Now it's April 30, 1945. The fat lady is not only at the microphone. She's clearing her throat and trilling, "Mi-mi-mi-mi-mi!" Hitler already has his exit prepared. That may explain his unusual sang-froid when Baur proposes a last-minute flight out of embattled Berlin.

A live Hitler would have brought the Allies into howling pursuit. But who's going to search diligently for a "dead man?"

After Baur leaves, Hitler invites Eva to join him for a glass of Tokay wine. But Eva's glass contains an ampoule of cyanide--one of the capsules Hitler was experimenting with that morning. Eva takes the fatal sip, then topples to the floor, spilling the wine on her dress. Hitler picks her up and drops her over the armrest. His new wife has become "stage scenery" for his great death scene.

After shaking hands with his co-conspirator Gunsche, Hitler is out the door.

Sometime around 3:30 p.m., the SS brings Hitler's double in. A small man in his late fifties with dark hair and bright blue eyes. Maybe he understands why the SS guards gave him that haircut and shaved his moustache that morning. Maybe not. Gunsche, holding a Walter in his hand, orders him to sit on the couch. He does as he's told, wondering who the dead blonde is. Just before 4 p.m., Gunsche steps behind the couch, puts the Walter muzzle against the double's head, and squeezes the trigger.

He has just enough time to stuff the Walther in the dead double's hand before Goebbels bursts into the anteroom.

So, did Hitler really shoot himself? Or did he, with Gunsche's help, pull off an escape worthy of Harry Houdini?

There may be a way to find out.

Faked dental records and a matching blood type might have fooled the forensic scientists of the 1940s. But today we now have more comprehensive tools. Such as DNA analysis.

As was done recently in France, to identify the dead Dauphin, it would be a simple matter to take a lock of Hitler's hair from the 1930s and match its DNA against the DNA of the skull fragment now in Russia's State Archives.

We would finally have an answer, one way or the other, to that old question: Hitler, dead or alive? (See the books Hitler by Joachim C. Fest, Harcourt, Brace & Jovanovich, New York, N.Y., 1974, pages 745 to 750 and Adolf Hitler, volume 2, by John Toland, Doubleday & Co., New York, N.Y., 1976, pages 998 to 1005. Also the Duluth, Minn. News-Tribune for April 30, 2000, "Fragments of Hitler's skull focus of army exhibit in Moscow," page 9A.)

Well, we got through the planetary alignment last Friday, May 5, and there were no widespread disasters on Earth. If you missed it, take good care of your health. You won't be able to see the next one until the late Twenty-Fourth Century.

But we'll be back next week with more UFO and paranormal news from around the planet Earth, brought to you by "the paper that goes home--UFO Roundup." Have a great week!

UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2000 by Masinaigan Productions, all rights reserved. Readers may post news items from UFO Roundup on their websites or in newsgroups provided that they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue in which the item first appeared.


Site Map | Home | UFO Roundup Vol. 5 | UFO Roundup | Report a Sighting
Latest Updates | Site Search | Submissions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

URL: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v05/rnd05_19.shtml